Gratitude, when it’s deeply and sincerely felt, has the power to transform your life! It can shift you from scarcity to abundance. From isolation to connection. From numbness to presence. Choosing to notice and celebrate the ordinary, yet special and beautiful aspects of your day or week, can help you create the life you want to live!
Keeping a Visual Gratitude Journal is a creative and rewarding way to increase or improve connection, flexibility, relationships, empathy, and resilience, which can make things much easier for you when life gets challenging. A daily practice can also help you regulate and optimize your mental, emotional, physical, energetic and spiritual wellbeing.
Keeping a Visual Gratitude Journal practice can be a rewarding and empowering way to support your wellbeing and help you move towards creating the life you want to live!
Why take this course?
- learn how to create 5 styles of Visual Gratitude Journals with pens, pencils and paper (plus other art supplies if you wish!)
- improve your connection (to self, others and the world around you), resilience, and wellbeing
- discover a deeper sense of what is important to you, and what adds depth and meaning to your life over time
- share with your children and build an engaging and meaningful family practice
- receive tips and inspiration from someone who’s passionate about the benefits of gratitude
- over 45 minutes of video and 5 journalling projects
- pre-recorded, explore at your own pace
- no special software needed, just a computer, tablet or phone
- no previous drawing experience needed, just a pen, pencil, marker and some paper or a notebook
- 12 weeks access from sign-up date
* Coaching or other training services from Heidi Kalyani (or *heart wide open*) are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions.
* No refunds on digital projects or services.
In this section, I introduce some of the benefits of gratitude, help you discover what it means to you, and share a few warm ups to get you started!
CREATING VISUAL GRATITUDE JOURNALS
In this section I share ideas for five different Visual Gratitude Journal styles.
A note of inspiration and gratitude.